TinyEYE’s Speech-Language Pathologists are growing extra smiles this week, while celebrating the holiday season with their students.
A question I often hear from inquiring Special Education Directors is, “How do your therapists build relationships with their students, when they are never in the same room?”
- The magical piece is that TinyEYE SLPs consistently connect with their students every week to share in a common mission.
- They meet on-line, face to face, to discover strategies together and make their way to the other side of goals.
- While enjoying the adventure with the interactive activities, students become the expert with using their target skills. They are proud to teach their teacher and parents.
- Committed to engaging children in their lives, TinyEYE SLPs keep a special Tricks and Tidbits log that enables them to record and recall special information about each student. Therapy interactions remain relevant and reinforcing to a day in the life of each child.
- Regardless of how captivating the on-line software is to the children, it is the talented TinyEYE SLP who makes the absolute difference for the students.
Today I am sharing a picture of one our specialized therapists name Katie, who lives in one of the southern states. She is gleefully serving her student, who lives in northern Canada! The two have met in their on-line therapy room every week this year to share the TinyEYE experience. There is no way to fully measure the incredible partnership that occurs between a TinyEYE therapist and her students.
TinyEYE is available to serve your school, too. Why not give your students a TinyEYE Day!
All the best to you,
Marnee Brick, MSc
Speech-Language Pathologist and Director of Speech Therapy
TinyEYE Therapy Services (Speech Therapy Telepractice)
Growing smiles, mending spirits, engaging children in their lives