SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES WITH HEART!
“I would rather have eyes that cannot see, ears that cannot hear, lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.”
Valentine's Day is a time to let others know that they have a piece of your heart, that they put a smile on your face, and that your world is a better place with them in it! I am writing to send you best wishes for Valentine's Day and to share the story about when our speech therapist found a frog in her throat.
1. Valentine Surprises for our Students:
At TinyEYE Speech Therapy Services, we are grateful for the opportunity to serve our students, who bring incredible joy and inspiration to us. Today, TinyEYE's kids will find all sorts of Valentine surprises in their online therapy activities! Our speech-language pathologists are excited to share the themed activities with our students, as they practice their target skills. Adventures are in store!
I also want to take this opportunity to remind my team how grateful I am to serve with you. You serve not only with incredible skill, but also with a relentless heart. Your commitment to our students counts! My heart aches with the thought that these students would not have had professional support without you. However, it fills my heart knowing that together we have found a way to reach them and to make a difference in their precious lives.
2. TinyEYE SLPs Find Frogs in their Throats:
When SLPs start with TinyEYE, I warn them that one day they will find a frog in their throat. I say, "It will happen on a day when you know for sure you have made an incredible difference for one of your sweet students. While feeling elated with the achievement, you will realize that this success would likely not have happened for this child without you consistently connecting through your online office. In that moment, you will feel that your purpose is incredibly meaningful and that your passion for helping children is amazingly rewarding. You will find a frog in your throat and a tear in your eye."
I love the stories the SLPs share with me about the day they found a frog in their throat, like this Skype message from Michelle:
- Michelle: Just wanted to let you know that I had my "frog in the throat" feeling this morning. I had such great sessions with the students. I think they were very happy as well! To help my little guy with CP do things that he hasn't been able to show them (staff) yet was A-MAZ-ING!!! So proud of him!
- Marnee: You are their magic wand - their beacon of light. It feels so good to make a difference for the kids who have gone without support. I am so proud to have you on my team :)
- Michelle: Thanks...it truly is my pleasure!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Growing smiles, mending spirits, engaging children in their lives…
TinyEYE is the world’s preferred online speech therapy service provider for schools, agencies, and individuals who seek exceptional performance, revolutionary solutions, outstanding service, and student success!