I found a website covering recent statistics on Autism. Some are very startling..
- A new case of autism is diagnosed nearly every 20 minutes
- There are 24,000 new cases diagnosed in the U.S. per year
- The economic impact of autism is more than $90 billion and expected to more than double in the next decade.
- Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent childhood diseases.
- There is no medical detection treatment, or cure for autism.
You can find out more by clicking--------> HERE
Marnee Brick, MSc
TinyEYE Technologies Co-Founder